First, I received this lovely "You Have Been Tagged! Congrats" badge from Smokey The Dog
The rules are that you should post the badge and mention the pal who gave you the award. Then, list 5 interesting and little known things about yourself--I'll get to that in a minute. After that, tag 5 amazing friends to receive the badge. Before I move on, I'd like to say a view words directly to Smokey in his native tongue. Woof woof bark bark yippy yip howl arroooooooooo! (Translation: Thank you very much, you are the best!)
Much to my surprise and honor, I received yet another award! This award came from my two sweetheart friends, Ginger Jasper and Dennis the Viszla. Thank you, thank you, thank you, darling friends. It is called the Kreativ Blog Award. This award has similar guidelines. First, post it to your blog and mention who gave it to you. Then, list 7 interesting and little known things about yourself. After that, reward 7 deserving friends with the same honor.
Here are some interesting facts about me, me me:
- I was a feral kitty, born in a barn at an auto shop.
- The men at the body shop called me "Greaser"
- The Dad Bean brought me home as a prezzie to the Mom Bean.
- I was suppose to help fix Mom Bean's sad heart. (She says I did)
- My name was changed from Greaser to Reese. (You probably already guessed that!)
- I am an only child, but the Beans used to have lots and lots of anipals that they traveled with! (That's another story)
- I'm going to fly like a snowbird this winter.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. I know I sure enjoy visiting with all of you. To keep the fun going, I am going to let you all decide if you'd like to take one (or both) of these awards. I have an absolutely horrible time picking a certain number of friends because I think you are all wonderful. So if you would like one of these awards, please help yourself.
On that note, Stunt Double wanted to say something today:
**Reese's Trophy Case has a picture of her Grammy, a picture of her cousin Emmy Lou Hairless (she's a wieny D-O-G), a picture of Great Grandpa Oscar and a box of cereal with a picture of Tony the Tiger on it. hehehe