Thank you for your service. Honoring and Remembering.
A Kitty Named Reese
Monday, May 27, 2019
Sunday, May 26, 2019
The Sunday Funny - Bed Map
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Reese's Saturday Charm School Lessons- Table Ettiquette
Today's LESSON is on TABLE Etiquette. I have a lot of EXPERIENCE in this pawticular AREA, so I THINK I can SPEAK as a pawfessional!
The MOST proper time to STAND on the TABLE is THANKSGIVING or any other EVENT when there is LOTS of FOOD on the TABLE. This is ESPECIALLY good, if there is a HOUSE full of COMPANY!
If no purrrrsons NOTICE you at furst, it is ACCEPTABLE to let out a
VERY loud MEEEEEEOOOOW. The Momeh does NOT have any pichurs of ME on the TABLE when there is FOOD or COMPANY. For some REASON she ENJOYS chasing ME off the TABLE rather then using the FLASHY box during THESE times.
Friday, May 10, 2019
Reese's Work is Never Done - Laundry
Today is laundry day and I is vewy busy helping the Momeh
First, I must permanent press all the garments by carefully placing my furs everywhere.
Then, I will add softener to the load by kneading it just right
They say being agitated is suppose to help clean the wash. I will give my best agitated look.
Finally, I helps fold the towels when they're vewy warm
All this work makes me tired. Time for a nap.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Thursday Thirteen - Fun Cat Facts
ZZzzzZZzZZZzzzZzzZZZZ Nom Nom Nom ZZZZZZzZZZZzzz…. wha? wha? oh, oh no no no. I wasn't sleeping. It's time for ….Thursday Thirteen.
Today's Thursday Thirteen is 13 Fun Cat Facts as reported by Science Kids and Little Robot Blog:
1. Cats conserve energy by sleeping an average of 13 to 14 hours a day.
2. A group of cats is called a clowder. A male cat is a Tom. A female cat is called a molly or a queen and a young cat is a kitten.
3. The heaviest domestic cat on record is 46 lb., 15.2 oz.
4. When cats walk, their back paws step almost exactly in the same place as their front paw did beforehand.
5. Cats have powerful night vision, allowing them at light levels six times lower than what a human needs in order to see.
6. Cats have excellent hearing and a powerful sense of smell.
7. There are over 500 million domestic cats in the world.
8. Cats are one of, if not the most, popular pet in the world.
9. Cats don't see in black and white, but they are somewhat colorblind.
10. Your cat brings you prey as an act of kindness.
11. Cats are imitating snakes when they hiss.
12. Cats knock objects over and off edges to test for hidden prey.
13. Cats have a third eyelid.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Wordless Wednesday - Please Open the Fridge!
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Reese's Pearls of Wisdom
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)