Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Summer Charm School

Hello, effurybuddy! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 2nd installment of Reese's Charm School and Etiquette Lessons. No need to wear your feline finery today, as this is the casual summer session! I, however, will always be wearing my girl tuxedo.

Today's subject is Catwalking - What effury cat should know!

As often as possible, dart quickly and as closely as possible in front of the human, especially:

  • on stairs,
  • when they have something in their arms,
  • in the dark
  • and when they first get up in the morning.

This will help their coordination skills.

Now, you may go out into the world without any faux paws....not to be confused with fur paws. With that said, I would like to show off my furry paw. Oh, my! It's seems I have been remiss in my pedicures lately! Oops. Well, enough about me for today. Goodbye, dear friends!





15 comments:

  1. Hi Reese
    Well we guess in our case that should be dogwalk although as you know Martha has indeed been on the catwalk!
    We have managed to improve our human's balance by doing all of the things you suggest.
    Also walking in front of them when you are out on your lead is good.
    Can we just say that was a most stylish paw!
    love and kissses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley loves to cut me off. I think he's actually trying to guide me somewhere. Good looking paws.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to add to your catwalking if I may, catwalking on top of your peoples when they are sleeping. That usually happens about an hour or so before the noisy people alarm goes off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosie is not happy with Arthur today, he posed for a magazine ! imagine ! Love your fury paws, they are very well groomed and clean compared what I see here !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, my brother Harley is an expert at the dart-and-trip!

    Reese, your pink and black combo paw pads are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy is right--you do have a lovely combo on your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree, what toes.. ohh lovely..


    Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lesson well learned! Thank you for the tips:)

    Pee Ess: We've given you an award over at our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We might have to send Jan to charm school. We're having trouble teaching her the proper way to avoid us when we follow your directions. What she does is step on whichever one of us is in her way. Maybe she needs glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  10. We agree, you do have pretty pads. We just have boring pink ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are very good tips. Thank you. You have a great paw.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are furry good tips Reese! And you have cute feets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will practice all of those things Reese.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think my kitties have been listening to you because Barney walked right under me while I was carying things just the other day. You are a very good instructor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What happened to your nails? I can't see it. :D
    Good call on training the humans of coordinating skills. They seriously all need that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin https://akittynamedreese.blogspot.com/2019/05/reeses-charm-and-etiquette-lessons-tail.html